View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 02:11 AM   #22
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaGoLdEnGoD View Post
yeah, what happened to the other Audis?? I counted like 4 or 5 on Audizine. Maybe they were at Rite Aid waiting because that post there was never updated for the promanod meet. I found out at like 5am cause i was bored and reading all the posts on here.

This is our fault and won't happen again. In the future, we'll only link to the main thread on Motorgen rather than posting any route info on other forums. We posted to like 40 forums and we didn't have the time to update the threads on those forums. Our bad.

I know we got one sizable group form Rite Aid AND, since we passed by Rite Aid in a pretty large group, I think maybe anyone there would have figured it out.

Also, post the sites you're active on to make sure we hit them with cruise threads.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)