View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 11:54 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

No.

So we got the tune reset fairly easily. Unfortunately, that wasn't the problem. We did narrow down the problem, and if Fing sucks. There is apparently some sort of wiring problem between the ECM and the coil pack subharness. Packs 2 and 4 aren't firing. We swapped out packs and harness with basically brand new ones (from his project car) and same problem. so I'm getting the schematic from my harness (it's custom) and we'll have to do a continuity test next.

I don't have a lot of time (or presently, money) to dick with this stuff, so it's kind of annoying. I wanted to have it ready for Palomar, but that's doubtful at the moment. Ah well.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)