View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Gettin the Vette Tuned for New Injectors Tomorrow

At least that's the plan. After a couple months (that was fast) of sitting, I fired it up tonight for the first time. There was a little explosion in the engine comparment. That was exciting. I guess there must have somehow been a little pocket of gas that came out of the fuel line when I first removed the injectors somewhere. . Then there was the battleship smokescreen coming out. Not quite sure what that was about, but at least the injectors are all seated, nobody is spraying gas all over the manifolds . . .that's good. It's still missing like an SOB, which I was kinda sorta hoping has a bad injector. Well, the tune still needs to be reset so I'm just gonna take it one step at a time.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)