Thread: Tsa
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:53 PM   #18

He has the right to publish all the stuff on Wikileaks. The downside is that quite a few people has or will die because of the leaks because they said some thing in confidence that is now in the open and the source can be traced. We I saw highly classified information, most of the time the material was classified because of the source of the information, not necessarily the content of the information. If people die because of his actions, then I think he should be accountable for the death. In diplomacy sometimes things have to be done in secret because of possible political ramifications. I fault our government for allowing sensitive materials to be accessed so easily.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z