View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangray View Post
All I have is the one and only plate, and I agree with you on the cost I told the guys that it would be expensive but they still wanted me to check it out

I picked up the plate from an ex-Saleen employee, it was used for all the PJ photo adds so the other PJ guys want one now
If you have the plate I can take a look at it. It may be possible to put it in a laser scanner to get all the diminesnions. Then to Solid Works and finally to CNC. I can do this (have the resources), but it wouldn't be particularly quick as a tiny side job. It would have to be fit in between double shifts of serious contract work, and still, we're talking hundreds at best. Feel him out for his upper threshold. If it's $100, forget it, no shop that I can think of would touch it unless you found one desparate for anything.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)