Thread: Tsa
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #7
I, Vettezuki

I'll hold back on my usual novella response and just have a little fun.

But first, from a more serious POV, this is how I see it basically.

In simple terms, I don't believe in a Federal responsibility for transportation safety within our borders. I think it's a radical over reaction that bodes ill for anything resembling a country that even wants to pretend that it's sorta free. Airlines and airports don't want dead customers since they present a legal liability and don't pay all that well being dead an all. they also know that customers want to feel safe when they travel. Only a market can sort out the appropriate (don't ever confuse with perfect) level of security/inconvenience, over time and response to the world as it is. There should be essentially no restrictions on what airlines can do for their own security, including El Al style profiling, putting their own armed guards on planes, setting up frequent flier high speed passes, etc.

Now for some fun, since nobody apparently saw, or shares my amusement at Japanese humor.

TSA Ganstas. NOT WORK SAFE

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)