View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
...I found out the STI gets only 16/22 mpg. I was looking at the WRX which is 18/24... 16 is pretty bad. I've been second guessing it.

Also, the 06+ A4 quattro turbo 4 gets 19/27. That might be the way to go. Also, also, found out I can get a Diesel V6 cherokee that makes about 350ft lbs and gets 17/24 mpg. Lifted it would still probably average 18, only problem is they are rare as shit. But so are the 06/07 A4 stick shift turbo 4 quattros.
Love me some Audi. It's alittle different than an A4, but an RS6 is about the best looking executive Sedan going IMO. It's funny though, cuz it doesn't look that cool in pictures, but in person it's great.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)