View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
. . . Now your car (though bad ass) make a bit less power than mine. Have you ever had much problems hooking up past the 60' maybe the 330'. I'm pedaling the vette until about 65ish mph (not sure where that is distance wise, but the 1/8is at 93mph). Now how much more MPH will the car pick up if I can go flat out at the top of first?
Even on DRs (mine aren't really broken in yet) I can launch around 2,500 - 3,000, but have to tip in through 2nd and can go flat from 3rd. I have chirped street tires going into 4th at 90+ mph. DOH. Keep in mind my street tires are Nitto NT450s at 255/50x17, not no Gucci PS2s. Then there's the whole suspension geometry thing, it gets downright complicated. I don't really konw all that much about drag racing, but I do chuckle when people say " oh it's stupid, you just put the gas pedal to the floor."

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)