View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #58
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by iespeed View Post
Would You consider reloading some rifle ammo in the future? Ammo for my antique rifles is hard to find and pricey when I can find it. Maybe If I buy the dies?
You don't need to buy the dies, but an initial minimum purchase might expedite the overall process.

I don't know about Chuck, but I'm particularly interested in the precision loading of rifle ammo, which brings a whole set of micro details not (so) relevant to loading for pistols, especially when just punching paper.

What are we talking about here? I have one friend who has the same problem for Mauser 8x57. There's surplus ammo, but it's all corrosive stuff.

Are there many others interested in this caliber as well?

Also, for my calculation purposes, what kind of a "fair market price" and quantities are you theoretically interested in?

No commitments here, just discussion. This all just helps us make a reasonable calculation.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)