View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #12
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
The video is, it's talking about being disappointed with a 315 hp LS motor, since the Mustang is above the 400 hp mark now. The new LS motors are all 400 plus. The Mustang motors in the same gen as the 315 hp LS motors were all below 300 hp, ergo, comparing old to new.

The new Mustangs and the new Camaros make about the same amount of power.

Weld for me Ben! Weld d d !
I hope you read contracts better than you watch videos. Watch again. Hitler bought a NEW Camaro and is not worried about the OLD Mustang when he is informed that the NEW Mustang kicks ass. Hence "New Car Frustration". Your honor, I move to have this case dismissed on account of counsel fundamentally misunderstanding the facts surrounding the claim. And he's a dork. As further evidence of his poor reasoning skills he has asked me to weld for him.

(PS I can weld for you.)

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)