View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:07 AM   #38
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
. . . Of course, the biggest battle with the ex-wife was her wanting me to ditch my " Blue collar ' career and be a cop.
I don't really blame people for grabbing low hanging fruit (though I'd rather do essentially anything before working for government . . . I'm an extremist.) I think Bernard Parks, who gets a six figure salary for being on the city council, also gets like a $150k pension or something like that. When asked why he thought that was right he said, "because I could."

Quote:
e is 83 now , still packing heat
Oh, they also get special privileges there too. CCW is for the asking for them, if they even bother with that. Impossible for a regular citizen in LA.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)