View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:19 AM   #48

Send a message via AIM to Chate

BUMP

ok i'm back, school is over and rotations are about to start so i really am in need of a replacement now...

Looking for a daily driver, vette def has to go, i have her at 120K miles now and am looking for a bigger car with better mileage. I imagine i'll be keeping whatever i buy as my DD for a while, and as much as i'd like to keep 2 cars its just not affordable right now.

I'll be driving about 60miles to 100 miles a day for the next year, plus going to and from SD on weekends so i've been considering a hybrid. I dont think i want a used one, just because new car prices (specifically for prius) are only 2grand away from used within a year old or so.

So i'm looking at prius vs insight of course, anyone have either one or care to chime in? I like the prius because its a gadget and the electronics and unintended acceleration should partially make up for the loss in power with cool factor...the insight is significantly cheaper (almost 5k) and loses mpg by about 10 or so per epa...soooooo iono im gonna test drive both today