Thread: New Motor
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #40
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Been busy. The New motor was over powering the z06 clutch in my car. So now it has a twin disc McCleod clutch. Much stronger and more durable. Other than that the car runs great. I had a new disc installed with the new motor, but it wasn't enough. I haven't had a chance to do any quantitative analysis yet though.
What about the seating process for the disc? We just got a McLeod setup for the Snake and it says to do normal stop and go driving for 500 miles before giving it full power. That's slightly concerning in our case because it's an off road only car. How the hell I'm supposed to get 500 miles stop and go before giving her the beans.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)