View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:40 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
In my opinion the United States is the most geographically blessed country in the world. We have deserts of several different types, mountain ranges of various flavors, major coastal areas, on and on. As for Rally in the US, the tarmac stuff should be a minimum. We should use nature as god intended . . . to send screaming turbo charged cars through at insane speeds.
nascar has gotten far from there roots as one stated earlier! its turned into a money sport which i have no problem with as long as they still race there hearts out!!

also u wanna know probably the biggest reason y homologated cars wont come to the US....SMOG!!!! better yet california smog!!!!..........wait naw better yet because all those prodution cars come with some form of ANTI-LAG!!!!!!!!

yes its true the euro and j-spec evo, sti, citroen etc..... come with a base anti-lag system, sometimes knows as a secondary air injection system!!!

look at these 2 stock evo exhaust mani's and tell me what u see!!!

here is a j-spec/euro-spec evo engine

and here is the US engine

also in our stock ecu's mitsu hit the anti-lag portion or the code and deactivated it many evo's like mine have unlocked all that code but still need the hardware to run the stock antilag which is hard to get on the blackmarket!!