View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 02:19 AM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonage6591 View Post
I know I would love to see WRC in the U.S. I remember watching it early in the mornings on speed network and always thought it was way cool to see essentially the same cars driving around on the street, as opposed to nascar and how far its gotten from its production car roots. If we were to have some form of rally here would it be rural or mainly more tarmac city stuff?

In my opinion the United States is the most geographically blessed country in the world. We have deserts of several different types, mountain ranges of various flavors, major coastal areas, on and on. As for Rally in the US, the tarmac stuff should be a minimum. We should use nature as god intended . . . to send screaming turbo charged cars through at insane speeds.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)