View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 11:22 AM   #13
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Lazi View Post
i went to the referree office in east los angeles. they told me as long as the engine is of the same year or newer and equiped with all the required smog devices then it will pass. also the kit that i have is an sts rear mount kit. There has been several people online who has done this already minus turbo.
Do you have the sticker from the DMV on your door sill provided by the ref? The engine combo has to be of a declared year/make/model. Mine is a 2001 Camaro. What's yours? This declaration is the reference the smog facility will use when testing your car.

I mention this because if it's fully CA legal with all the paper work in order, that should help in moving it (though the market is very tough right now). Dealing with smog illegal cars in CA is getting tougher all the time.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)