Thread: MV Augusta F4
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:16 PM   #15
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I hear you, I feel the same way about Porsche's sometimes. Porsche designs while classy just don't do much for me compared to Aston/Ferrari/Lamborghini.
Porsche is still (at least up to the entry level 911s) a middle class car. When I was a kid I loved them, especially the bulging ones, I had posters and everything. Then not so much. I'm kind of liking them again, they really are quite refined and I see them for what's great about them. They are actually a very practical drivers car, including reasonably good mpg, smallish footprint, great visibility, etc. I'd have one in the garage . . . after a Ferrari.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)