View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #26
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Dude, that is fing retarded. But I have a solution for you, try this before you get crazy with welding ports on your exhaust for suction: cut the blue arrow hose, install a vacuum T; remove the red arrow hose, and install it into the T on the blue arrow hose; cap off the throttle body vacuum port with a rubber cap.

This is such an easy mod I'm going to be mad if you don't at least try it. Those hoses are so close it's begging for it.

this. lol for real.

and thats an interesting idea.. my hoses are not that close together tho, cold air intake kinda moves that one a bit. I'm trying to avoid cutting lines at first if possible lol. If I throw a catch can between those two I may definitely try it, but as long as i'm going to throw a catch can in I might as well leave it hooked up the way it is from the dealer just without the excess oil sitting in my cold piping working it's way up to the throttle body and IM under 16 PSI.

My current setup is:

PCV to CC/Filter thing to intake. throttle body is capped. Once I get my CC I'll be changing it up.

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!