View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #7
Boost Junkie

^^^ no issues with my car currently that aren't already figured out (I am burning oil but it's soon to be fixed, figured out the issue a bit ago but haven't had the time to fix it yet... busy week for me.) just a topic that i'd like to keep open for discussion. (there is a large and busy thread on my other forum about this and i'd like to hear your theories and ideas on it)

Like I said, I'll be running a catch can between the pcv valve and the throttle body vacuum nipple, and then an additional system between the valve cover and either the intake or the exhaust.

I'm familiar with catching oil and different ways to do it... just want to look mostly at ways to help get rid of the extra gases and oil specifically using the venturi method with the exhaust system mentioned above.

Enkei, can you clarify your leaking intake comment above? I'm not sure I'm quite following you. Are you referring to the intake valves in the head, or the intake manifold, or the intake piping to the turbo... lets be specific I'm imagining your referring to the intake valves but I could be wrong.

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!