Thread: RET Dyno day
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I am kinda bumbed I couldent get a Torque reading because unlike the rest of you I don't run on spark plugs. So I went for just a HP run and it was only like half of what I expected 290 HP. I don't know if he let off when the duct blew apart or somthing else happend, but his shop was subjected to quite a bit of black smoke. All in all it was a great time Greg is a very cool guy shop was clean and frendly. See ya next time.
Haha, I saw that. I got on tape the tail end of the duct getting blown out. It kind of sounded like he let off a little early, but what do diesels rev to? They make a shitton more torque than hp from what I understand...

That's kind of strange that they couldn't get a tq reading though, that's what the dyno measures (and hp calc'd from tq). Do you mean you couldn't get an RPM reading? At least they could have recorded the tq/hp vs. time.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.