View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I'm going on the 1st. I don't know of any out near you but I use Bonaco in Rancho Cucamonga to fill my N20 bottle.
I started thinking about what we talked about, detonation. I wondered, how can I run a 7.5 @ 93.6 at Irwindale and barely muster up a 7.8 @ 90 at Fontana. Yeah the track sucks but c'mon. I started thinking if if I might be getting some pinging that I cant hear or feels cause of the cam when its hot like saturday. So tomorrow Im gonna run the car on the scanner to see whats up. Im gonna make sure its hot to simulate worst case condition. Even though LA might not be 1237ft elev like Fontana but we'll see what the scanner picks up. I did pick up mph even with the more timing I added so it looks like it still makes power at that timing but not on a hot day on 91oct. At least we'll find out tomorrow. Solution: Im piecing together a water/meth injection system. Cheap simple and eliminates my need for $10 a gal race fuel. I'll let you know what I find out and how my water injection project comes out. 11.6 @121 here I come... again... I hope...or faster...I hope.