View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I was wondering what he got pulled over for, since we were all driving well underneath the limit I knew it couldn't be for speeding I'm glad to hear he didn't get a ticket though - that would have totally put a downer on the day.
Yea, the day turned out great.. I actually was getting bummed out because i was running late. In one of your initial posts you mentioned that you guys will be rolling out by 11:10 - 11:15 and i showed up around 11:30.. I expected to see an empty gas station..

This is going to be one heck of a month for cruising for me.. TSP it putting on something on the 9th and the week after there's like a 100 car, 100 mile cruise that OC horsepower is putting on..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.