View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 03:04 PM   #7

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

3 HOUSES, 2 DISTASTERS!

Yeah, family in law is out of town in colorado so we have been put in charge of one house while they are gone but I rec'd a call from the one family to check on it while BGN8711 was at work.

So lunch rolls around about 12:30 and I still can't get ahold of anyone via cell phone, so I head over to BGN house, I can only look through windows and everything seems to be somewhat ok. Then I roll over to grandma and grandpas.....................a totally different story. I'll have to take pictures. I didn't get a chance as I was running from 3 houses in 45 minutes. In each of the 10 diff rooms I went in, glass everywhere!! So I closed up shop at that place and left everything as is (to come back and clean up later) then rolled over to our house. OH BROTHER! I wasn't prepared.....pretty much everything in the kitchen cabinets was on the floor, the pantry....coco had fallen. That is going to be a chocolate mess to clean up, the bedrooms seemed to be ok, and the garage (I was really really fearing b/c the water heater is on a wooden rotten stand and not very secure and it's really to tumble at any moment) so I slowly cracked the door and.......ahhhhhhhhh it was still standing. The only thing that fell was the exhaust pipe for the water heater.

The Cobra was untouched! YAY!