View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:54 AM   #148
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraperio View Post
Considering the scope of this project, I'd assume $200(cost of a TII diff, less if you can find one in a yard) isn't going to break it. I'm not suggesting throwing money around but if a $200 experiment could save you $1500 in fab work, it might be worth it. That's not so say if the TII rear doesn't work out you couldn't still splurge on a built 8.8.

Depending on your fab skills you might be able to throw together a budget dana 44/8.8 conversion on the cheap.
It's a good point. If a TII could even work for a while, it might substantially improve our timeline to getting the project on the road for real.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)