Thread: The Solution...
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:19 AM   #37
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Penalty assesment is prob from being late like I said. Otherwise the judge just didn't like you, prob because he thought you were disrespectful. If you were never late and you have the papers to prove it, prove it. If that's not the reason for the fine, ask what is. But it's prob one of those two things, that's really all I can think of.
Ok, I'm just gonna give it a shot again and do what I can... I really appreciate ur input.

Please stop making assumptions about my behavior, I can't think of any possible way I might have been disrespectful. Not my first time talking to a judge. I always dress up, throw on a shirt and tie, address him as your honor, speak calmly and respectfully, don't interupt and speak like an educated human being. Like I said, I can't imagine any possible way I might have been disrespectful. Again, thanks for ur help Enkei, your insight has been really helpful. I should have the carb sticker friday.

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!