View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #144

Thanks for setting this up Sean! Had a good time, even if the group got split up a bunch of times. It's pretty hard to keep more than 5 cars together for long cruises, let alone 60+!

I was wandering around the Savi meet point right before the group left and saw a friend of mine who I had no idea was going to the meet (green LS1 240SX). He locked his keys in the car so I helped him unlock it while watching the whole group leave, once that was done he had to get some gas. We finally got onto the 91 and saw that the onramp to the 15 was open so we took it and wound up in front of most of the cars... Including Sean who we saw get onto the 91 as we pulled into the gas station at Savi Ranch.. LOL. Oh well, shit happens.

Also, on the 74 I got stuck behind a food catering van and a Honda with a handicap plate who wouldn't use the turnouts while watching a 240SX on slicks & skinnies pull away from them in the corners. I hate when people don't use the turnouts. Always happens to me on Ortega.

Glenn: hope you get that issue with the Vette fixed soon, along with the income situation!

Dude with the red Vette: don't freak out man. It's just a fender bender! Things will get resolved.