Thread: The Solution...
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #15
Internet Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
Yikes I didn't think you'd take it all so personally... Every question that you've asked me had already been answered before. I'm not meaning to start a pissing contest. It's all in good fun.

The problem is not that it's not a simple problem, it's that it shouldn't be a problem. So, thank you sir for your input.

To be honest with you, having never met you, I've read your posts and had a certain level of respect for you. HOWEVER. If you had simply read my previous posts, and the OP, you would know that the car is stocker than stock. I have the stock DP WITH (with with with) cat, it's the STOCK exhaust. No need to ask questions such as "do you have a cat (I passed emissions), do you have a boost controller (don't know any stock cars that do), is it the stock exhaust, blah blah blah.

Nothing is adding up, that is why I'm reaching out the the community has a whole in order to maybe find out if I've missed something or if possibly someone has a connection at a muffler shop (that I probably wouldn't need at this point anyway thanks to Enkei).

So to finish this statement, I IN NO WAY INTEND TO BE A SMARTASS. I'm going to leave it at that. I just thought it was a little funny that you missed a comment that was a few posts above and that someone quoted that.

I will take your (A) suggestion and retest it elsewhere.

believe me, if i wanted to just pay the fine i'd have done that while i was modified more.

I didn't read the post fully because the whole situation doesn't make sense. Just so you understand passing emissions doesn't mean anything. I have passed cars that "have" catalyc converters before.