View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #27

This thread is almost a year old... I just saw it. I've been aware of the news for some time. It's really too bad, I think the S2K is a great car. I have wanted one since they were available (there's a lot of cars I want ). I've ridden in a couple and had a chance to drive one pretty hard, and I just love it. It could use a little more torque (like most small displacement engine cars), but it handles great, and feels real light on its feet. Good luck finding a new car with RWD, 200+hp, and sub 3000# weight. Can't really think of one off the top of my head. One of these days I will have an NSX too, I think that would make a great daily driver

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.