View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 12:28 AM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Ugh, I've been keeping my eyes on the market, but I can't decide what I want to do?

For a good 6cyl 97+ Jeep I'm looking at between 6k-10k depending on miles. My daily commute is 19miles round trip, but I'm thinking the Jeep may not be a great daily. I think it will go through tires quickly and get crappy mileage. I really want one, but I'm honestly not sure it's the best option and I feel like I should make a more responsible choice maybe

I'm not doing anything until next year at the earliest, but it will be tough come decision time.
I doesn't really go through tires any faster than anything else unless you get soft agressive tires. ATs like I have, which are plenty suffecient for basic offraoding last years. Your trip is reasonaby short, not like you're puttin on tons of miles.

<Unsolicited Advice>
I'd drive the beater until it just quits period. I'd even string it along for cheap if I could. With a kid on the way I'd be stashing cash crazy time, you just don't know what's coming down the river. You've got the Cobra for fun, and things like Jeeps, etc. will always be around. In just a couple years Jack will be old enough to go wheel'n and then might be a good time.
<end>

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)