View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #32
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Actually, I think SoCal Racer (Mike I believe) has the fastest car on Motorgen. His Vega runs 10.30's on the engine and if I remember correctly I think he said he ran 9.5 on the bottle but I could be wrong. . .
I think your right. Paul Ho's Civic runs mid 9s, that video was from when we was losing power and MPH. Same ET, much higher MPH. To be clear that car is out of control. 50 lbs of boost, 900hp on 1.8L. Paul was talking about going into the world of V6s and V8s. I wonder if he did. With is knowledge of making turbo systems work, he could build some multi-thousand HP beasts.

Mike is the most ridiculously consistent racer I've personally seen. It's 10.30 - 10.40 practically every run.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)