View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I thought we were talking about cars, as in street cars, not race cars. If we're talking about race cars running race fuel, that Civic is not fast. . .
I was just responding to Brutal's quip. That Civic is still a civic based engine and chassis, not purpose built from scratch for one thing only. We've gone over this recently. It is a modified track only "race" car based on a VERY average street car. It is the fastest car of whatever type on MG at this time. Ron's Chevelle (10s) is the fastest High Octane "street" car (and the fastest car period for a regular user), and Ron's Cobra (11s) is the fastest genuine street car. That's for 1/4 accel. Carlos's Vette is the fastest course car on MG. Yours is the loudest and possibly the most powerful among regular users. . . dyno queen.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)