View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 12:28 AM   #31
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Ok you wrote a lot, but didn't say much. Here is the condensed version:

You have a gutted, caged, big block chevelle on nitrous and slicks that's not "really built" for drag racing??????

I understand what you are saying about the axles and rear end, but you don't need the super strong billet stuff when you take ALL the weight out of the car. How long have you been racing this car? Any form of racing other than drag racing? Oh wait the 3.73s for for better gas mileage and the removed hood was for better cooling in that LA stop and go traffic.

You will crush Adam and anyone else on motorgen. Want to be fair race him in the Mustang like you did me.
Would you say that your Vette is "really" built for road racing? We may be talking about similar high levels, but not all out, no holds barred purpose built. These are both cars that can legally be (well, sorta) driven on the street.

And the fastest car on Motorgen, though not by a regular user, is Paul Ho's Turbo Civic that runs 9s at over 150. That's a purpose built car.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)