View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I was playing around with the valve lift on desktop dyno with my engine, seeing what the difference between 1.5 and 1.6 rockers would be.

My cam is 236 in 242 ex/ .520 in .540 ex/ 110LSA with the 1.5 rockers. Changing the exhaust rockers to 1.6 (increasing the valve lift to .576) I gain 6 hp at peak rpm, but when I change the intake rockers to the 1.6 (increasing valve lift to .555) the peak hp goes down 2 hp.

What's the verdict? Am I maxing out the potential of my AFR 195 heads? Or should I not trust the software?

I don't the answer. Out of curiosity, how accurate is your desktop to real number? I'm curious to know where it'd put me at.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)