View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:11 PM   #22

Well here is the plan. We did like a 3 way phone meeting and came up with a plan that would get me my money back, clear the name of the guy who sold me the motor, and lay to rest Mr. Hawaii's problems. Basically I'm meeting in city of industry with a shop that will be representing Mr. Hawaii and also witnessing our transactions, the owner of the shop is good friends with him. I will be bringing back the motor just because everyone wants to see it, take pictures of it and document the whole process. The guy will be there to give me back my money and at the same time I will be taking that money and entrusting it to the shop who will then send it to Mr. Hawaii and will provide me a bill of sale stating Mr. Hawaii sold me the motor and is now clear and not stolen property anymore.

So now everything will finally be done and over with, all I've really lost is time in this whole crap pile but the guy that sold me the motor is out a motor and cash, shit happens. That's pretty much it. Then I'll go home and make a sandwich and enjoy life once again YAY!