View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 08:27 PM   #5

Oh yea, and some more info...BTW that stuff on my last reply was not copied and pasted, i typed it all out just now by hand.

So when i bought my car, i almost didnt buy it because it has 'SS' badges on it. It was obviously not an SS, so i thought "the previous owner was a retard". This was before i knew anything about the car. The used car lot didnt even know it was modified. I saw the low miles, and it drove really nice, so i bought it and put on Retro Z28 badges in favor of the SS badges.

So about a year ago i went to Granatellis shop for a dyno day. I had already talked to him and found out something about what the car was. when i got there, i saw him, and i approached him. he was like, hey you must be Dave. I was shocked. I said, yea, how did you know? he said, dude, id recognize that car anywhere. I drove it around for about a week while i worked on it.

He said, one thing troubles me...where did my badges go? I said, badges, you mean the SS badges? he said no, havnt you seen a Signature series car? i have special badges. I said no...so he said hed look for some more. Well, a few months later, 4 of them arrived in the mail, free of charge. He told me where they go, and theyve been there ever since. Two go on the car, and two spares, just in case.