View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 02:09 PM   #15
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89StangGuy View Post
Yea it runs, and will make it wherever i wanna go, but it wont get there without bucking all over the place and not being to find an idle ha. And no way? Man that would be really awesome and i would definitely have to hook you up with something for letting me use your place if i cant find another way to handle this problem. I dont mind waiting a couple weeks either but ill pm you if anything. I gotta say though this forum is pretty dope. I dont mean to forum knock but on some mustang forums i dont even get so much as a reply for when i have a problem, and on this site, i got someone whos willing to help me out at the drop of a hat. Thanks alot man. Ill keep in touch, im just gonna wait for Ron? to drop me a line. Thanks again in advanced guys. THe names Mike by the way.
I can't help this weekend because I have plans on Saturday but if you're willing to drive out to Fontana where I live we could knock out the cam change on Saturday the following weekend.

Does the engine only have issues at idle? How does it car run at higher engine speeds? Sorry for all the questions but I just want to make sure that the issue is the cam and not engine damage.