View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #12
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89StangGuy View Post
No i don't have that, but that would probably be a good investment. Im hoping that when i take it apart on a friday, help or no help, i can get it running by saturday and tuned by sunday. Ill probably get the AAA card though. I gotta find out how much it costs though
I think it's like $80-100 per year. Very well worth it. Lot's of substantial discounts, and they can do almost anything the DMV can do, except about 10x faster. But I forgot your car is running. I'm busy through the next two weekends, and live relatively close to you. I could provide a place (my place with all the necessary tools) for Ron to help you if by then nothing else works out.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)