View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 12:19 AM   #39
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
. . You really think he's not going to jump on it if someone revs at him? Do you really think Adam has that much restraint?
This Adam?

Ya. No.

Quote:
I'm not saying that you shouldn't tune the primaries first but that should have been done after he built the engine the first time and was breaking it in. That's how I tuned the 454 in the Chevelle. I drove it around at light throttle and got the drivability tuned for the first 500 miles or so and then tuned the secondaries for WOT.
So we're talking about an Adam-safe procedure.

Quote:
Anyone else with their vast knowledge want to tell me how my suggestion is wrong?
It clearly isn't wrong. It's probably best for Adam's exact condition. It simply differs from the ideal procedure (basically the one you used for yourself).

That's my read.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)