View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #17

Send a message via AIM to eric97srad Send a message via MSN to eric97srad Send a message via Yahoo to eric97srad Send a message via Skype™ to eric97srad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
You should talke to, uh, CafeRacer. He lives up in La Canada and rides Angeles Crest all the time on his Thruxton.

As for me, I really dig the new Nicky Hayden themed Ducati 848. Wonder how much that is?

And because of some substantial connections, the temptation to buy a new R1 is pretty intense sometimes. But I have discipline.
That Nicky Hayden 848 is pretty badass... but it's only an 848... despite the lack of an extravagant paint job I would much prefer the 1198S which I think is going for just under 20 now... The 848's start at 13,900 so I imagine the Nicky Hayden is about 15-16 ish... AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep up that discipline of not buying an R1... Guys who ride R1's are like guys who drive EVO's and WRX's as (if I remember right) BRUTAL pointed out the other day... They think they are the fastest thing under the sun when, in fact, they are definitely not...

If you're looking at Liter bikes stick to Honda or Suzuki. Even Kawasaki over Yamaha for that matter...

http://www.motorcycle.com/shoot-outs...out-88218.html

89 Mustang LX 5.0 (FOX)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

97 Explorer 5.0 (GROCERY-GETTER)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

97 GSX-R 750 (GIXXER)