View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 03:03 PM   #24
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptCulture View Post
Alright, I just got off the phone with my friend Kyle.

For a single color on the front with a small logo on the chest pocket area and a full size, full color (5-6 color levels) logo across the back it would cost about $10 for black and $8 for white. Black is more work and they have to lay down a white layer first so the colors show up. The quote was for 100 Haynes Beefy Tees in an assortment of sizes.

He said if I sent over an image he could give me an exact quote. Send me a high-res rendering of the logo and I'll clean it up so it's tshirt friendly and email it to him.
That sounds considerably more reasonable. We're now looking at 8 bills for 100 beefy T solid white with small color on front and large logo on back.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)