View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #20
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric97srad View Post
alright, time for me to contribute to the thread - first off - I gotta thank Ron for getting this done for me, I'm so stoked right now.
Secondly, Sean - I already had that article bookmarked
Next - The pictures are awesome... I'm going to start planning the first few mods now that I have the pictures - I think the first thing to go is the black molding - I'm going to white it out. And I'll fix up any other paint issues in the process.

Last thing - I've been pretty busy over here - but I've been trying to check in every so often on the RX-snake project! That thing looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I wish I could be there to see it come to life. But great job on everything so far - make sure you guys keep posting pictures on here as things get done - and use this thread to leave me suggestions for my car, any input will be helpful... I'm thinking I want to get into NASA TT because they have a regional series, but we'll see what ends up happening... I also want the car to be functional for the street legal drags just to go out and make some passes when everyone else goes...

Thanks again everyone, and see you guys at the end of the year
/Rant
It's good to hear from you Eric, congrats on the awesome car

I'll have to do some research on the NASA TT series to see what kind of regulations they have?

When exactly do you get home? We'll have to do a welcome home cruise when you get back