View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #55
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagonSleeps View Post
as to what i can see, you guys arent trying to prove a point or anything. Only thing i see is you plainly talking shit in a polite manner. Like i said this THREAD IS For discussion, yet you still have to ramp on about how you will spank me, soundly beat me in the 1/4 mile?? WTF.......

Cool guy, how about you stop rambling about how your vett will spank me walk on me from a roll etc etc.. your saying this to a STOCK STi Turbo wagon........hahahahah holy cow

Tell me when the next drag event is, im sure this guy named Steve with GT30r in a STi, 492whp will gladly come with me and open up a new asshole for you. Was that mature to say in a discussion like this???? NO. I never called you guys out or had said anything negative about your cars or saying you are slow until now. If you saying your car will spank me impress yourself? Good for you my buddy.

here you go buddy
There are lots of cars that would spank mine, but it doesn't mean I like them better. The Cobra handles marginally at best and is big and heavy - but I love my car. I thought about buying a C5 Z06 at the time (which stock for stock is faster than a Cobra through the quarter and easily quicker around a track) but I like the Cobra better. I like having a backseat, and I like the way they look better.

Comparing cars like this just gets silly. Corvettes are more expensive than the WRX and also not nearly as practical. I think the WRX Wagon is an awesome sleeper, I'd have a lot of fun in it