View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #41
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
Overall I had a great time. The only real complaint is that is was hot as hell out there today. Then I went to get a drink and thought I do not see myself buying a drink for $3.25.

Ron,
I was sitting at my car talking to the guy next to me and noticed he had a GTR sticker. They I looking at the other car next to me and it too had a GTR sticker as well. As I was talking to one of my Car Meet neighbors Gonzalo walked up and started talking to the guy I was. After a while I statred talking to him as well and of course mentioned your name and he said to call him and drop your name again and the fact we talked at the show and I would be taken care of. Nice guy btw. I see them ordering me a pair of MM adjustable RLCA in the near future.!!
Gonzalo's a good guy. I ran into him there around 1:00pm. I told you to mention me and they would help you out. Speaking of which, I was in their shop a couple days ago and they have a used set of FRP 4.10 gears in their show room marked for $120 with 2000 miles on them if you weren't able to get the other ones. Who were you parked next to? Was it Eli with the White GT that has the skull graphics painted on the lower section behind the front wheels?