View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:16 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Wanna play some ball

After a year of hiatus I have returned to the diamond. I think we have a couple openings for position/utility players.

Hardball: Yes, real baseball

Level: 18A. This means very open 18 years and older. Don't know this year, new league, new teams. In past it has ranged from almost beginners, very amateur, to guys on their way to the minors.

Team Name: The Mullets (think hair, not fish)

Claim to Fame: Led the league in felony convictions 2003-2005. Runner up several years. League Champions 2008.

Costs: $150-180 for 10 games, plus playoffs. Uniform ($50~ or less) and umpires fees $7~ per game extra. Opportunity for tournament play if interested, such as Vegas. NOTE: It's a wood bat league, so if you don't have one, you'll need one. Cheap ones that break run $40-50. Good composite bats that don't really break (much) run from abut $80-$130.

It really is a hell of a lot of fun, a great way to get some sun and exercise and old fashioned two-digit IQ Baseball fun. Yee ha!

Reply to this thread or PM me if interested.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)