View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #129
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kameleongt View Post
ok guys I can get you anything on the paint body side if you prefer a certain brand just send me everything down to the part number and ill get it, I can get some of the fiberglass stuff, resin but it takes time usually and by time I mean a while because the warehouses we deal with don't carry that stuff. I could also possibly get a booth not the greatest but a booth none the less its in orange but I would need exact time it will be used and for how long<< and it should be a good price. send me a PM with the exact stuff you would want and I can get it same day or at least a price on the stuff
Thanks. I think we'll stick to getting the paint and prep materials from you because of the short turn around. The other stuff we'll go off the shelf, Aaron seems to know a place.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)