View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #91

zuki- ya i am curious if you use a foreign engine in a before 1975 year chassis can it still be legal? was your answer a for sure yes or a hypothetical yes? lol

also the skyline engines can make stupid power too just like the supra 2jz motor. actually i think the skyline motor is better then the supra's but because the way the japanese culture is the dont go ballz out on there cars. they like the "well balanced" car build approach where 400-500hp is usually the goal and then focus on suspension and looks and braking on a way more extensive level then we do here in the U.S. but there are a few 1000-1400hp skyline motors out there mostly in europe or back east but they keep there cars under wraps.......there is a long and contriversial story that goes on behind why they hide there cars but maybe ill save it for the politics forum

enkie- ill get my friend too look those up for you and see if he can get a ball park price. but really i would imagine a theft recovery bike thats even in decent shape should go for 2k at the most but thats just my estimate ill get back too u with a real answer

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.