View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #66
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
. . .

also im scared of the whole vin number thing like i dont know if there is some way that maybe the chassis will have one vin along with other places around the car and it dash and wat not and then i drop all my shit in it and say its my car.....with a clean title and something happens to pop up which shows all the vins being mixed around! and it gets crushed b./c they think its stolen or has stolen parts
It's the same as when doing an engine swap. You need a bill of sale of the VIN number of the source of parts. This is exactly what the DMV uses to check if the engine is legit or stolen. As long as you have this record of purchase showing the VIN numbers of the source and target you'll be fine.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)