View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 10:16 AM   #1

Default Gonna Get a Genesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
We don't hear from you in days and that is all you have to say?
lol ive been off in my own world of bordom and school and partys lol!

on the plus side of thing in my auto classes they taught me how to use a boring bar and a honing machine and a hydrolic spring comprssing maching all cool shit! so imma rebuild my blown block in class for extra credit...also if the rx-snake needs some of that work i can do it for free and get extra credit lol.

but besides that exciting bit of my life its been pretty boring.....you could only make yourself hydroplane so many times in the rain before it gets old lol.

i think of come to the conclusion that im essentually "done" with the evo as far as my goals and how i want the car.........so thats why ive been so removed and distant because there is nothing new......and now i found out that the starion cant take the evo engine sense there is only one tranny it will mate too and thats some automatic powerglide.....which upset me.......so now ive realized i need to jump into a new car to keep things fresh...

ive decided its gonna be the new hyundai genesis coupe when they come out.
its gonna be a nice little pocket rocket.....with a base price of 17-19k not to bad for what you get.

pretty much an:
evo 10 block with low boost @ 210hp
turbo
no maf sensor
rwd
lsd
4 pot front brembos
4 pot rear brembo brakes

*this meets my criteria of having an evo engine and being rwd and driftable lol

so this is gonna be a great platform to work with and also i really think i need to be in a current *new* car scene again.....once i got a taste of it when i had my old evo in 05...i loved that being new feeling and on the cutting edge of new products coming out for my car lol. ya it does sound kinda vain of me but damn i gotta admit i miss the stares i used to get everywhere and people asking me what kind of honda that was or saying theyve never seen that kinda car before :-(

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.