View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 12:39 PM   #91
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
Some months back they had a show on Spike's Muscle Car where they were making flared fenders for a street track 60's mustang and they kind of did a watch and learn on the fiberglass fenders and making your own. I will try and see if I can track that episode down. They used some type of foam to get the shape they wanted and they glassed over that. The foam was easily shaped the way they wanted it.
You can mix your own high density foam. There various release agents. What the body kit guys do is the get the part to the shape they want on the car by adding and carving. Then make a mold of that. Then make the new part from that mold.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)