View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #506
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
. . .
You're supposed to pull off the rockers, then carefully slide out the pushrods and lay them aside. Keeping them in order and oriented correctly. Silly butt.
Yeah, these ones did a little dance on the floor. But I learned.

Quote:
A few pages back someone was asking about jet recommendations. Take my word on this, you won't get any. E85, gas or lemon juice. No one likes to give carb jet recommendation because every engine IS different. I found an engine almost identical to mine in every way (when it was NA), and with jets larger than he had, I was over 15:1 AFR while he was right in the 12s.

If your fuel pump puts out slightly more pressure, or your LSA is different, it's all out the door. And you are now a pioneer, despite the thousands of blown SBFs that came before you.
There's nothing more funner than being a pioneer.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)